Monogram Notecard Class

The JustRite monogram stamper has been a big hit at the shop lately. It's one of my favorites, and I have had many requests to do a class on it from people who have still not tried it out.



In this class we will be making a set of 4 notecards with envelopes and a notecard holder.


All of the cards will be personalized with the initials of your choice. You can keep this set for yourself but would also make a great gift too!




Class Dates:

Saturday, Feb. 28th @11 am. (FULL) or 2 pm.
Wednesday, March 4th @ 1 pm (1 SPOT LEFT) and 6 pm. (1 SPOT LEFT)
Saturday, March 7th @ 11 am. (1 SPOT LEFT)
Sunday, March 8th @ 1 pm. (1 SPOT LEFT)

Cost: $10

Supplies Needed:
Adhesive, pop dots, and patience.... we will be taking turns switching out letters.

Side Note: I will be out of town from Feb. 14th thru Feb. 21st so if you need to get in touch with me during those times just send me an email, I will still have my computer with me.