Copic marker sale!


I am offering a sale on the Copic set of 12 markers.
I use them alot for coloring my stamped images in my cards that I post. I love them because you can color without leaving all those streaky marker lines and you can blend colors together (which I am not that good at yet...)

The regular price for this set of 12 is $50.49
My sale price is $39.99

The perfect entry level marker- great color selection, lower price! Ciao markers feature a super brush nib on one end and a medium broad nib on the other. The alcohol based inks are permanent, non-toxic, low odor and acid-free. They will not damage paper when blending and layering colors and can be used on many surfaces such as paper, leather, wood, plastics and more. Ciao markers have a 3-year shelf life and are guaranteed for color consistency.


This set has 12 great colors to start your collection with. I have 3 sets in stock right now so just call or email me if you would like me to hold one of these for you.