Valentine Album

It seems like Valentines Day is still far enough away but it will be here before we know it! I ordered in these cool little chipboard books (actually about 9x5) with the matching paper from Little Yellow Bicycle.

Whats cool about the matching paper pad is that the paper is pre-punched and is perfectly sized to fit the chipboard pages that have a decorative edge to them. The book even contains 3 metal rings to hold it together.

The paper tablet also contains a sticker sheet and some extra paper to add to the book for accents. I just added in some self-adhesive gems to sparkle it up a bit. This book was SO EASY to assemble, it took no time at all! I just need a few more pictures to be completely finished.


I have 12x12 sheets of red and pink glitter paper just in too! I used the Cricut to cut out my own letters.
Stop by the shop to see all the new Valentine papers and accessories.