Pinwheels & Rosette Flowers

Super cute stamps have come in from The Cats Pajamas, also some really great cutting dies too.
These stamps are perfect for spring!
The bunny was colored with Copics E31 and E33, two browns that blend nicely together.


This is a more up close picture of what the pinwheels die looks like. It also has a smaller pinwheel and 4 center shapes on it too. This pinwheel is a great example of one of the joys of double sided paper!





This one uses another one of my favorite stamp sets and the Rosette Flower die. The flower die also has a smaller sized flower, a center, and a banner... So easy to use. If you check out the previous post on my blog you can see the video of how to use both of these great dies.

To add a little bling on this card I used pink gems. I also used micro beads and glossy glaze on the cake to make the frosting stand out, its just hard to see it on the photo.


I colored the bunny on this one with Copics T3 & T0 (T zero).






I have been really trying to make the insides of my cards just as pretty as the outside. I even added some gems to the inside too.