Card sets...


 I have always loved the Changito stamps and I thought this one would be perfect for Valentine's Day!
Their hands are perfect for adding any kind of shaped brad, it looks like they are holding the hearts.
This card could also be used for an anniversary card too without changing a thing!


Sometimes you need to send a card for someone going through a tough time.  I used this "So Sorry" stamp set from Hero Arts, it has 3 sayings and the fern (?) stamp.


 Its a bit hard to tell from the photo but I used Bazzill Kraft paper and a brown satin ribbon. The butterfly punch has 3 cute little butterflies that I added (everyones favorite) tiny pearls onto.


This square set of birthday cards just uses a small flower punch.  I actually punched the flowers out of the white paper, used colored scraps behind the white, and placed black brads in the center of the flowers.
I tied a little twine around instead of using ribbon.  This twine is on sale at the shop for .25 cents a yard!